The New York Center for Foreign Policy Affairs gives notice of the inaugural general meeting of the Board of Directors which will take place on Thursday 15 OCTOBER 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
Due to the ongoing global pandemic involving the Coronavirus, this meeting will be held virtually. Attendees are encouraged to log in on the link listed on the invitation 10 minutes prior to meeting commencement in order to assist in addressing any technical issues that may arise.
The Agenda for this meeting is as follows.
- Opening (Principal Director)
- Comments from Program Director
- Introduction of Board Members
- ‘What is the NYCFPA?’
- Discussion on the NYCFPA activities since April 2020
- Discussion on the organization (the ‘as-is’ discussion)
- Discussion on the future of the NYCFPA
- Board of Directors Officer Elections (Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary)
- Open Discussion
Any questions or comments prior to the meeting should be addressed to Ms. Alyssa Bonk, Program Director of the NYCFPA.